Friday, August 22, 2008

A Van Gogh or A Baloney Sandwich?



It has been shown that sometimes, as a thing ages, its value increases. You can see this when you look at furniture, vases, and coins. In fact, I was recently told by a coin dealer that cleaning your old coins actually decreases their value. Go figure?

While art, wine, and knick knacks can improve with time, certain things do not. Electronics, movies, and baloney sandwiches have about the same life span before they become undesirable.


Personally, I have nothing that qualifies as antique in my life...unless you count the Singles Program. The question left to ask myself is whether it is a Van Gogh or a baloney sandwich?

I know my theme is constant: Down with the Singles Program!!

But it is a major sore spot in my life. I wish I had other things to think about and write about. Alas, maybe the above question has already been answered....

No comments: